Important notice | Integration of Dentaide into the ACDQ, closure of the Net+ACDQ portal and Dentistesquebec.org portal
This message is intended for ACDQ members who have an inactive account on the ACDQ website and are Dentaide subscribers.
The integration plan of Dentaide and Net+ ACDQ to the ACDQ continues with the transition of your Dentaide account statement to the ACDQ site, starting October 3. We are doing everything we can to ensure a smooth migration and to allow you and your administrative team to consult or access your Dentaide account status during this transition period.
As of October 3, the Net+ ACDQ portal will be permanently disabled, and you will no longer be able to access it.
1 - Migration of your Dentaide account statement from the Net+ ACDQ portal to the ACDQ website
Essential prerequisite step
Before proceeding with the creation of your “Dentaide Account Statement”, you must activate your member account on the ACDQ website. To activate your ACDQ member account, follow these instructions. All you need is your license number. Once this activation is complete, you can start activating your “Dentaide” account hosted on the same site by following the steps below.
As a dentist, as soon as you log in to the ACDQ member portal, you will be able to consult your Dentaide account statements in the "private documents" section.
You wish to appoint a Dentaide manager among your employees
You can create a Dentaide manager account in the name of the person you wish to designate as responsible for your account statements, whether it is the person who is currently responsible or any other person. You can create as many Dentaide manager profiles as you need. Follow these instructions (in French) to activate the desired Dentaide manager profiles. If you work in multiple clinics, you may want to assign a different Dentaide manager for each clinic. In addition, as a dentist, you will always have access to your account statements no matter how many manager profiles you have created.
If you have shared your permit number and password with one or more members of your team to access the ACDQ member portal, you should know that these people will see your Dentaide account statements when they log in. If you do not wish to do so, you will have to change your password. Please do so before October 3, to ensure the protection of your data. This way, you will be the only one to see your Dentaide account status.
You are registered for direct deposit
It will be easy to view your account status by simply logging into your account on the site. If you are not, and wish to register, complete this form (in French).
You receive your Dentaide payments by check
You will continue to receive your statements by mail. Despite all these changes, please note that no changes will be made to the payment method.
2- Closing of the Net+ ACDQ portal and end of @net-plus.ca emails
What should I do if I am currently using the @net-plus.ca domain name for email communication?
- Call your Internet service provider right away and ask them to provide you with alternative domain names or ask your IT technician about using gmail.com type addresses or some other reliable email manager. If your clinic already uses an email with your domain name (e.g. [email protected]), use it.
- Be sure to identify and archive any emails or other information you deem useful in a secure location, such as an external hard drive, prior to the decommissioning date, as you will not have access to them after that date.
- If your dental software or appointment management software uses Net+ ACDQ email servers, you will need to contact your dental software provider immediately to reconfigure the email server.
3- End of the Dentistesquebec.org website
What should I do if I have a profile on this website?
- Due to the obsolescence of the site and the low referencing generated, we have decided to permanently close Dentistesquebec.org. We suggest that you use Google Business services to update your business profile. The referencing to your site will be much improved.
- Please remember to archive any information you may want to review at a later date, as you will not be able to access it after October 3.
- If you need assistance, please ask your computer technician, or visit the Google help pages.
We are working hard to ensure a successful technological transformation for you and your teams. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this project at 514 284-1985 or 1 800 361-5305, option 3.
Benoit Desrosiers, DMD, MBA