Come work as an Associate Dentist at a growing clinic that offers great benefits with constant opportunities for professional development and advancement!
At Bella Dentaire, we believe that a perfect smile is so much more than just straight teeth. By listening to our patients and understanding their desires & emotional needs, we’re able to create a path to a natural, confident and beautiful smile.
For more than a decade now, we’ve been transforming the smiles & lives of our patients with our cutting-edge technology and innovative mindset. Through kindness, trust & education, we build long-lasting relationships with our patients that empower them to take an active role in their treatment.
We are moving into a brand new office this year and we're looking for a part time/full time associate dentist. Our clinic is an aesthetic practice of modern technology and we have a great team. If you are passionate about general and/or pediatric dentistry, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Reporting directly to Dr. Nilesh Amin and the Business & Operations Manager, the Associate Dentist will evaluate and create treatment plans through the delivery of periodontal prevention and diagnosis.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about his/her work.
- Willing to provide exceptional dental care with the patient's best interests always in mind
- Open to learning about the latest dental practices (DSD Technology)
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Enjoys forming long term relationships with patients
- Strong communication skills - Oral and written proficiency in English & French is a requirement
Approximately 25-30 hours per week + 1 Saturday a month from 8 am to 3 pm. Note that the position will be part time until we move to our new clinic.