Littner, Baker & Associates is hiring a part-time sterilization assistant for its specialty office in Hudson, Quebec. You will be responsible for the cleaning and sterilization of instruments and operating rooms. IPAC training will be offered.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1 p.,m. to 8:30 p.m.
This position has the potential to become full time.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) guidelines and regulations.
- Properly sterilize all dental instruments and equipment in accordance with office policies.
- Perform all opening, closing and maintenance procedures for the sterilization facility.
- Replenish and track inventory of dental supplies and instruments.
- Perform weekly and monthly maintenance of sterilization and dental equipment.
- Maintain appropriate pre-made trays and ensure they are ready for scheduled procedures.
- Provide reception as needed.
- Prepare operating rooms for client reception.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous dental experience desirable.
- CSAO sterilization certification desirable.
- Must have strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and be able to multi-task.
- Previous experience with AbelDent preferred.
- Strong team player and ability to work independently.
- Previous experience in medical assistance or anyone with a history of sterilization is welcome.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available upon request for individuals involved in any aspect of the recruitment and selection process.
We strongly believe that diversity in the workplace is essential to our success. Therefore, we are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.